Wood wool ropes are made by plaiting wood wool using special machinery. The production is based on machinery, though a big amount of skilled manual labour is also needed.
Wood wool ropes are produced and sold wound-up on reels – length of reels is approximately 160 – 170 Lfm.
· Diameter 20 – 25 mm, length of reel approx. 160 -170 Lfm.
· fixing means during transport of materials and products made of ceramics, pottery etc.
· protection during transport of precision pipes and tubes
· filling that uses natural material in between beams of log cabins
· manufacturing of ecological firelighters
· decoration and for commerce usages